Thursday 21 October 2010

Inspiration for my poster


I recently saw a poster for a new animation film "Tangled" which is based on the story "Rapunzel" (the poster is shown on the left.)
I like how the poster doesn't reveal much about the actual film. It just shows that someone has a lot of hair and is Rapunzel.
I think for my poster I will have something like this and just show the eyes of one of my characters.

Because my film's target audience is families I think that the poster should be colourful and have the ability to capture people's attention.
To do this I will use contrasting colours so that it will stand out more.
I also think that I will need to have an appropriate font that would go well with the film. I will get this off "DaFont.com" or I will make it myself using plasticine.
I think that I should also make the poster out of plasticine and take a photo of it. This is because it will give a hint to the audience that it is made with plasticine.

No comments:

Post a Comment