Monday 11 October 2010

Choice of Brief

Anyone on this site
I have chosen to do a music video, this is because I think it would be more interesting to do as I have already done a video for my AS media so I think I would enjoy it more and have more commitment to it. I also thought that it would be a lot more fun to do. The genre of music that the group have decided to do is indie because we found that it is popular, this will mean that we will have more of a selection of songs to choose from rather than having just a few.

We eventually chose to do the song Dreaming of you - The Coral because it seemed to be in mutual agreement as to that it was a good song and we could think of a load of different ideas for the video.

Whilst coming up with The Coral we also considered, Artic Monkeys, Jamie T, Kasabian, Ellie Goulding and the Libertines.

No comments:

Post a Comment