Monday 11 October 2010

Making the model 1

Making the Model 1
I first had to mix white, orange and pink together to make the skin colour. I then had to put all the pieces together to make the torso, legs, head and arms. I then had to put on top of that a colour of a top that I had so that during filming when the character gets turned into the plasticine person, they still have the same clothes on. I decided that I would make the character wear green and blue jeans. This is because it would be the easiest thing to make the person wear because I wouldn’t have to put much detail into the actual clothes themselves, making it easier to move. I then had to add the hair, I did this by rolling out brown bits of plasticine into a long sausage, I then put a line down the middle of the head so that I had a parting in which to put the hair. I then attached the hair to the head just by placing it on top and slightly pressing down to make it stick.
Testing Model 1
I found that when trying to move the model the head made the top of it too heavy so when left to stand by itself so that I could take a photo, it would gradually fall down making it look like (when the pictures were played back) that the model was slowly doing the limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment