Monday 11 October 2010

Analysis of Print Products from Animated Films

Chicken Run

I think that this poster is really effective because it shows all of the main characters that will be seen in the film.
I also like the use of contrasting colours on the "There's nothing more determined than poultry with a plan" I think that red on blue is a really effective way of grabbing peoples attention.
I also like the way that the characters are running away from something that appears to be in the shot but further off.
I think the way that the makers have used the chicken coops in a way that looks like a compound used in World War 2 is really clever showing that the chickens are really trapped as the Jewish people were back in those times.
I also think that the contrasting colours of red on white is really clever.
I think the way that the two human characters in the picture look really evil is clever because it already establishes that they are the bad guys in the film and that the chickens are the victims in the film.
I think the way that the main female chicken is smiling coyly in the shot shows that she is the one who wants to get out the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment